Your Daily Digest of News, Info, and Resources
The Trump Watch Daily Digest is updated twice a day, at 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST
- 74% of Americans want Donald Trump to release his tax returns, something he now says he will not do. Join Democrats and add your name to the list of citizens who deserve to know if he is financially profiting off of the presidency.
- White House press secretary Sean Spicer called on known fake news site and hate monger LifeZette during a press conference Monday. With Conway’s reference to “alternative facts,” it is a another step towards normalizing the fake news phenomenon.
- Donald Trump has vowed a “major investigation” into the “illegal voting” from illegal voters that he has been making up and spouting off ever since he lost the popular cote to Hillary Clinton in November. I guess she was able to command three million stolen votes, but justttttt short of the 79,000 votes she needed in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania to win the electoral college. Gotcha.
To be sure, this is a DIVERSIONARY TACTIC. But amusing to imagine DT, a pathological narcissist, pacing around WH murmuring "nasty woman!" pic.twitter.com/d3S6p2fPSZ
- The So-Called ”Muslim Crackdown” is as bad and as discriminatory as it sounds.
- You may remember a piece I wrote for The Huffington Post that argued that “Congress Must Move To Impeach Donald Trump On Day One” in which I argued that Donald Trump will be in violation of the Emolument’s Clause from the moment he takes the oath. Well, a team of constitutional scholars and non-profits agree. They have filed a law suit in federal district Court in New York. The latest update is that they may not have proper standing to bring the suit.…which begs the question….who does?
- “Donald Trump is not of sound mind,” says political commentator Keith Olbermann.
Alex Mohajer is the Co-Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Bros4America. Follow him on twitter