The “Gaslighting America” Edition
- Saturday Night Live absolutely skewered Donald this weekend. It was one of the finest episodes they’ve had in a long time, and it is safe to say that the show is enjoying a renaissance.
- Jeff Session’s Department of Justice is already working to roll back protections for transgendered children.
- The Los Angeles Times is reporting that 60 law suits have been filed against Donald Trump since Inauguration Day. Can’t one little ole’ federal district judge remove Donald and install Hillary Clinton as his equitable decree? In the name of free and fair elections?
- Energy experts give Donald Trump the hard truth: You can’t bring coal back, bro.
- The Election Assistance Commission (EAC) is the federal agency charged with testing and certifying voting machines, helping states improve how elections are run, and getting information out to the public about voting. And House Republicans voted to defund it on Tuesday of last week. Add your name right now and call on the GOP to fully fund the Election Assistance Commission.
- Donald Trump to roll back Dodd-Frank regulations, and other financial regulations, ensuring that he and his cronies will make a killing during his presidency.
TRUMP IS THE LEAST POPULAR NEW PRESIDENT EVER.
Don’t take our word for it…