Do you even podcast bro?
Bros 4 America
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below
After becoming a political force during the 2016 presidential election, the Bros4Hillary wrestle with the unexpected loss of their candidate, Hillary Clinton, and find themselves unwitting leaders of the resistance movement in this all-new podcast. What began as a tongue-in-cheek response to the ‘Bernie Bro’ movement and the misogynistic, white-nationalist overtures that have permeated American politics during and after the 2016 election, evolved into Bros4America, with a simple message of inclusivity at its heart: our “bros” are all of us, regardless of gender, race, or sexual orientation.
“These guys are cogent, quick-witted, and their analyses is funny and dead-on.” – ITunes user review.
The weekly broadcast is released Tuesdays at 12:00pm noon PST and the Bros will bring to you a variety of unique and thought-provoking content so that every week is a creative surprise. Whether docu-narrating an unknown historical event, or candidly discussing the resistance movement, life in the Trump fast lane, or other hot topics and current events, all while still refusing to stay silent about the interventionist forces that meddled with the 2016 election and offering up prescriptions and predictions for the future.
- Clinton Advisor Neera Tanden: ‘The Collusion Has Been Proven’
- As Scott Pruitt Exits, Trump Plans His Second Stolen SCOTUS Seat
- Political Columnist Alex Mohajer Wins 2018 NLGJA Excellence in Journalism Award
- Mitch McConnell: You Are Beneath the Dignity of the United States Senate
- Doctor’s Orders: Dr. Dena Grayson Rings The Alarm On Trump/Russia