On Saturday, June 3rd, Bros4America will #MarchForTruth to raise our voices and let our elected leaders know that Americans want answers. The march, which is taking place in cities across the United States, is set to be another wide scale event. Organizers for the march have created a resource for finding a march nearest you.
From the March for Truth website:
The legitimacy of our democracy is more important than the interests of any party, or any President. So, we will rise together to call for a fair and impartial investigation, for the pursuit of truth, and for the restoration of faith in our electoral system and the Office of the Presidency.
Across the country, peaceful demonstrations will be arranged on Saturday, June 3rd. Our goals are simple:
An independent commission must be established, and Congressional investigations should be properly resourced and pursued free of partisan interests;
As much information should be made available to the public as possible, and as soon as possible;
Congress should require Donald Trump to release his tax returns to clarify his business interests and obligations to any foreign entity;
If crimes were committed or if collusion is discovered, it must be prosecuted.
- As Scott Pruitt Exits, Trump Plans His Second Stolen SCOTUS Seat
- Political Columnist Alex Mohajer Wins 2018 NLGJA Excellence in Journalism Award
- Mitch McConnell: You Are Beneath the Dignity of the United States Senate
- Doctor’s Orders: Dr. Dena Grayson Rings The Alarm On Trump/Russia
- 52 Years Later, Robert Kennedy’s ‘Ripple of Hope’ Speech Still Resonates