Early Friday morning, the Democratic National Committee announced its members had made 60,000 phone calls nationwide to oppose various administrative actions and appointment selections made by Donald Trump.
Citing to Senator Lisa Murkowski (R) of Alaska’s decision to vote no on Betsy DeVos for Department of Education, DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile said on Friday that phone calls have been making an impact, and urged members to stay diligent in calling various representatives on every issue.
Whether it’s about the Affordable Care Act, Trump’s disastrous Cabinet nominees, or his disgraceful Muslim ban, these calls make a difference. In fact, Sen. Lisa Murkowski specifically mentioned the calls she received from her constituents in Alaska as a major reason she’s voting against Betsy DeVos.
Bros4America members interested in joining the Democrats Call Team can do so here.
- As Scott Pruitt Exits, Trump Plans His Second Stolen SCOTUS Seat
- Political Columnist Alex Mohajer Wins 2018 NLGJA Excellence in Journalism Award
- Mitch McConnell: You Are Beneath the Dignity of the United States Senate
- Doctor’s Orders: Dr. Dena Grayson Rings The Alarm On Trump/Russia
- 52 Years Later, Robert Kennedy’s ‘Ripple of Hope’ Speech Still Resonates