As the sun set on the 50th day of Donald Trump’s administration, a fatigued and battle-worn American populace is left asking…where does this end?
TRUMP WATCH DAILY DIGEST
“Where Does This End?”
1. FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE:
The Russia/Trump scandal continues to intensify with exponentially rapid speed. As the story unravels, more and more damning and shocking information is coming to the fore at unprecedented levels and speed. With only fifty days into this administration, it leaves many wondering how something unraveling so quickly could possibly end?
- Trump PERSONALLY met with a Russian ambassador DURING the 2016 presidential election, something he has repeatedly denied doing as a candidate. The road to impeachment is nigh.
- Trump adviser Roger Stone communicated with Russian hackers before election. Roger Stone appeared to know about documents the hackers had stolen before they were published. (Think Progress)
- Meanwhile, disgraced General Michael Flynn Was Paid to Represent Turkey’s Interests During Trump’s presidential campaign. (New York Times)
- Get those impeachment articles ready: Both Donald Trump and Mike Pence were aware of Flynn’s lobbying activity.
- A chilling account of Trump’s seething with rage following Jeff Sessions’ announcement that he will recuse himself from investigating Donald Trump, and amidst Trump’s claims that Obama wiretapped him during the election.
- The CIA lost control of it’s hacking arsenal. Here’s all you need to know about the WikiLeaks dump that exposed CIA secrets.
2. LATEST ON THE NEW IMMIGRATION EXECUTIVE ORDER
- HuffPost: It has been a protracted and tedious month since the original travel ban was signed by Donald Trump and subsequently caused mayhem in airports across the United States. Now, Trump has signed a new version which “blocks all refugees for 120 days but does not single out Syrians for an indefinite ban. It bars certain individuals from six Muslim-majority countries for 120 days rather than the original seven ― Iraqis are not not affected ― and exempts current visa holders.” Read the executive order in full here.
3. JUST HOW RIDICULOUSLY LOW IS THE GOP WILLING TO GO?
- From my Mama Hen at the Huffington Post, Ms. Ariana Huffington herself…an important read on how to break free from the cycle of outrage that will only serve to hurt our resistance movement.
- While it is becoming more and more evident that nobody in Trump’s administration knows anything about climate change, the newest conservative tactic in response to Russian hacking allegations in the 2016 presidential election? THE CIA HACKED Democrats, obviously, and framed it on Russia. Because why not?
4. TRUMP CARE NEWS
- GOP Congressman Rep. John Shimkus (R-IL) says we should repeal ObamaCare so men don’t have to pay for prenatal care.
- All hope is not lost in the GOP: Republican senator Lindsey Graham to call Trump’s bluff on Obama wiretapping accusation. Which makes sense because most of America wants Jeff Sessions out, and it looks like TrumpCare is going to be a huge and unacceptable disaster for women.
- Speaking of TrumpCare, Donald Trump released his repeal and replace plan for ending Obamacare. In an e-mail to supporters, the Democratic National Committee had this appropriate summary of Republican health care plans:
For a more well-rounded summary on Trump Care, the New York Times does a good job of describing how Trump Care will negatively affect Trump’s own voters most.
5. SPECIAL NEWS AND EVENTS
- This Sunday (tomorrow) March 12th at 8:00 pm, Bros4America Co-Founder and Huffington Post Political Commentator Alex Mohajer will be performing in his one man show “My Year With Hillary” which is set to be provocative, entertaining fun…and he’s celebrating his 32nd birthday! Los Angeles residents are encouraged to buy tickets early.